Business Development Manager
Quad Cities Metro Area
Our client in the industrial sales industry is hiring for a Business Development Manager in the Quad Cities market.
This position will build relationships with new prospects, consult on client business needs and present solutions that provide an effective return on investment for clients.
- Engage in prospecting activities with accounts and contacts focused on company’s strategic end markets and related product marketing objectives
- Collaborate with marketing/inside sales team on prospecting activity and tools to present to prospects
- Research and understand market trends to support client education/consultation
- Utilize organized approach to build and track sales pipeline
- Meet or exceed quarterly sales targets
- 3 years + business development experience preferably calling on the manufacturing/distribution industries
- Proven performance in exceeding sales goals
- Collaborative team player that can work effectively with senior leadership and sales teams