Kansas City Metro Area
This is a newly created position that will work closely with the business owners of our client that is in the medical equipment/product industry. They are looking for a servant leader to mentor/develop their accounting team and work closely with executive staff on strategy for continued revenue growth.
- Manage/develop accounting support team. As business grows, this role will be responsible for hiring, coaching/developing additional staff.
- Cash flow management-manage banking relationships and accounts
- Manage monthly financial reporting process and presentation/planning with executive team. Lead annual budgeting process. Work with executive team on planning and product/service pricing strategy.
- Treasury services: manage relationships between banks and customers for credit card services used for equipment and supplies purchased. This includes receiving bank’s reporting as well as maintaining internal reporting for all financing services offered to customer base.
- Work with executive management team on real estate planning including but not limited to current ownership/leases and new building projects
- Manage customer rebate program: manage contracts with vendors used for programs, manage client contracts, pricing/profitability of contracts-maintain tracking software used for the program
- Manage accounting system(SAP) and ensure all reporting is accurate and timely. Make enhancements to processes surrounding usage of SAP.
- Prepare annual audit and lead ongoing communication with outside auditors
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- License/Certification: CPA preferred
- 3 years + of accounting experience at Sr. Accountant or management level
- Servant leader that has ability to develop current and future accounting staff
- Effective communicator that works collaboratively with executive team and all staff