Inside Sales Specialist
Kansas City Metro Area
Our client has expanded their inside sales department after an acquisition last year and is looking for an additional team member to support their client base that will help them to continue to exceed their sales goals. This is an in-office position with a lot of schedule flexibility. This role also has future advancement opportunities.
- Responsible for working closely with the business development and procurement teams to ensure inventory levels are maintained and proactively communicates product needs for ongoing customer orders
- Supports the business development team with new quotes for existing customer’s new orders. Communicates with customers about ongoing product needs, answers questions and provides solutions on product options and pricing
- Follows up with customers on invoicing questions and collects payments on outstanding invoices
- 2 years + experience in a customer service or inside sales role that has included consulting with clients about products/services and providing customized solutions
- Ability to provide options/solutions to customers by having ongoing dialog with customers, understanding their business and how products being sold can provide a return on the customer’s investment.
- Detail-oriented with ability to track orders in contact relationship management systems and Excel.