Internal Audit Manager
Kansas City Metro Area
Our client is hiring an Internal Audit Manager due to an upcoming retirement. This is a business that has a solid leadership team that supports development of their staff and offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. They have a hybrid office schedule.
- Responsible for designing/building a risk- based audit program and work with senior leadership on audit recommendations
- Share audit findings with management through effective reports, presentations and ongoing communication
- Create training for audit functions and train internal staff on topics such as the priority of having effective internal controls
- Build and develop a staff that support the areas of financial, operational and IT audit functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business, economics, technology or related field
- 4 years’ + experience in internal audit.
- Experience with IT audit is a (+)
- One active accounting/audit certification such as CPA, CIA, CISA, CISSP, CFE, CRMA, etc. is preferred